Distributed on/off, multi-speed and variable speed control module with optional sensor inputs for use with DGC6-series digital gas controllers.
Conformed to Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL 2) and rigorous international standard EN 50545-1 for parking garages and tunnels, PolyGard®2 monitoring and control systems utilize advanced self-diagnostics and flexible ventilation control functions to ensure maximum human safety without compromising energy efficiency.
Each SCM6 includes two relays and one analog output and may be configured with one or two integrated SC2 sensor modules with X-Change sensor technology.
Advanced, microprocessor-based X-Change sensor modules meet or exceed the EN 50545-1 self-diagnostic standards including notifying the controller when calibration is due. Although field calibration is possible, X-Change technology allows fast and cost-effective sensor module swaps minimizing field service time, eliminating system downtime and ensuring peak system performance for many years.
Industry-Leading Safety: UL 2075 Listed.
- Two (2) SPDT alarm relays, 30 VAC/VDC, 0.5 A
- One (1) 4-20 mA or 2-10 VDC analog output, jumper selectable
- Sensor node for 1 or 2 gas sensor modules
- X-Change toxic and combustible gas sensor modules for reliable operation and easy maintenance
- RS-485 serial communications to DGC6-Series Digital Gas Controllers
- 24V AC/DC powered
- Digital measurement processing with temperature compensation
- Internal diagnostics including integrated hardware watchdog
- High-impact polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4X (IP65)
- Software conforms to SIL 2 standard
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element