The CGC6 Compact Gas Controller provides human interface and ventilation control functions for gas monitoring systems with up to 10 self-addressing sensors on a 4-wire, RS-485 serial communication bus. Each DT6A field device monitors one toxic or combustible target gas. Gas types may be mixed on one CG6 Controller. DT6A-series sensors are uniquely designed for field addressing via on-board push-button.
This easy to commission system provides SIL 2 compliant reliability through continuous self-diagnostics of hardware, software, and communications.
CGC6 is a low-cost solution for monitoring up to ten toxic and/or combustible gas sensors of the same or mixed gas types in a single ventilation zone.
- Monitors up to ten DT6A-Series, single-gas sensors
- Mix and match gas types
- 2-Line LCD display for setup and real-time gas value readings
- (2) Alarm relays - 250 VAC, 5 A (SPDT)
- (1) Fault relay - 250 VAC, 5 A (SPDT)
- (2) Digital input
- (1) Analog output
- Warning horn and tri-color LED for alarm, fault and service notification
- 4-Wire, RS-485 field bus connection;
2,900 feet (max.)
- 24 VDC input power; 15 VA output
- 5" x 5" x 3" wall mount enclosure, NEMA 4X
- ANSI/UL 61010-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- 2-year limited warranty