Wall-mounted, NEMA 4X standalone ventilation controller for one, two, or three high-performance AT- or AT6-Series gas sensor modules or other 4-20 mA sensors.
Intuitive, menu-driven setup allows on/off, multi-speed, and variable speed control of ventilation equipment in response to user-specified gas concentration levels.
Multi-color LCD and standard horn/light module for local annunciation of escalating alarm levels.
Conforming to Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL 2) and rigorous international standard EN 50545-1 for parking garages and tunnels, PolyGard®2 monitoring and control systems utilize advanced self-diagnostics and flexible ventilation control functions to ensure maximum human safety without compromising energy efficiency.
- Accepts 4-20 mA signals from up to three AT-, AT6- or other 4-20 mA sensors
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD display with dual color background
- Two (2) SPDT alarm relays, 30 VAC/VDC, 0.5 A
- One (1) 4-20 mA or 2-10 VDC analog output, jumper selectable
- Audible / visual alarm annunciation
- 24 VDC powered
- Menu-driven controller setup
- X-Change sensor technology for low-cost life cycle maintenance
- Digital measurement processing with temperature compensation
- Internal diagnostics including integrated hardware watchdog
- High-impact polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4X (IP65)
- Software conforms to SIL 2 standard