Self-sufficient, menu-driven PC tool for comfortable addressing, parameter programming and calibration of PolyGard®2 Series devices. The DPT6 conveniently connects via USB to a PC/laptop, and a keyed plug to PG2 units with Service Tool Port / RS-485.
Power is supplied directly through the USB connection; no need for an external power source. The shielded cable provides interference-free data transmission, isolated from nearby equipment.
The EasyConfig Software, encapsulated within the DPT6, allows multi-function programming at local and remote access levels, or viewing of sensor performances in real-time.
- Addressing of sensor points
- Sensor calibration
- Configuration of device operations
- Exporting of active parameters
- Live monitoring of measuring values
- Portable EasyConfig Software,
no install/uninstall application required
- User-friendly interface, intuitive menus
- In-dept programming capabilities
- Requires (1) one USB port but also provides (1) one additional USB port
- Compatible with Windows® 7, 8, 10
- One year material and workmanship