Microprocessor-based analog gas transmitters for the detection of oxygen (O2) in the ambient air.
To sense oxygen (O2), depletion or escalation, in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications such as mechanical or chiller rooms, laboratories, food production areas and ventilation systems, etc. and transmit to any compatible electronic analog control, DDC/PLC control or automation system.
- Continuous monitoring
- (0)4-20 mA, (0)2-10 VDC output, selectable
- Polarity protected
- Two-stage relay output control, Optional
- Electrochemical gas sensor, gas specific
- Temperature compensated
- Easy plug-in sensor
- Modular plug-in technology
- High-impact polycarbonate NEMA 4X enclosure
- Easy maintenance
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element