Microprocessor-based analog gas transmitter for the detection of nitrogen dioxide (NO2)/diesel fumes in the ambient air.
To sense nitrogen dioxide (NO2) in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications such as vehicle diesel exhaust in parking structures, engine repair shops, tunnels, equipment rooms and ventilation systems, etc. and transmit to any compatible electronic analog control, DDC/PLC control or automation system.
- Continuous monitoring
- (0)4-20 mA, (0)2-10 VDC output, selectable
- Polarity protected
- Two-stage relay output control, optional
- Electrochemical gas sensor, gas specific
- Temperature compensated
- Easy plug-in sensor
- Modular plug-in technology
- High-impact polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4X
- Easy maintenance
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element