Microprocessor-based gas transmitters with analog output signal for the detection of ammonia (NH3) in the ambient air.
To sense ammonia (NH3) in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications such as chiller equipment rooms, food storages, freezers, arenas, brewers and ventilation systems, etc. and transmit to any compatible electronic analog control, DDC/PLC control or automation system.
- For standard and low temp applications, -40°F (-40°C)
- Continuous monitoring
- (0)4–20 mA, (0)2–10 VDC output, selectable
- Polarity protected
- Two-stage relay output control, optional
- Electrochemical gas sensor, gas specific
- Temperature compensated
- Easy plug-in sensor
- Modular plug-in technology
- High-impact polycarbonate NEMA 4X enclosure
- Easy maintenance
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element