Wall-mounted gas monitor with built-in ammonia (NH3) sensor, accepts one analog remote device such as a secondary gas sensor, temperature or humidity sensor.
To detect and control levels of ammonia (NH3) and other gases in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications such as the ammonia level in chiller equipment rooms, food storages, freezers, arenas, breweries, and ventilation systems, etc. The controller can communicate with any compatible electronic analog control, DDC/PLC control or automation system via binary and/or analog output signal.
- Continuous monitoring
- One (1) built-in NH3 electrochemical sensor
- Easy plug-in sensor
- One (1) remote analog input, 4-20 mA
- One (1) digital input
- Two (2) relay outputs
- One (1) analog output, (0)4-20 mA / (0)2-10 VDC
- One (1) 24 VDC switched output, 50 mA max.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- LED status indicators
- Accepts toxic or combustible gas, refrigerant, temperature or humidity secondary remote sensor input
- Built-in horn
- Keypad user interface
- Simple menu-driven programming
- Modular technology
- Overload & short-circuit protected
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Easy maintenance
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element