Highly configurable, UL 2075 performance-tested and -certified, and wall-mounted gas monitor; continuously compares measured inputs to pre-defined alarm thresholds and activates internal switches/relays when thresholds are breached.
Includes inputs for two external 4-20 mA analog sensor/transmitters, one binary input, two alarm relays, two open collector outputs and one analog output. Up to four thresholds can be defined for each input.
Controller also includes a large, 2-line, 16-character LCD and four pushbuttons for an easy system configuration (with password protection) and continuous real-time measurement value display.
- Continuous monitoring and four-stage control
- Two (2) remote analog inputs
- One (1) analog output, (0)4-20 mA / (0)2-10 VDC
- One (1) digital input
- Two (2) relay outputs
- Audible alarm
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- LED status indicators
- Keypad user interface
- Simple menu-driven programming
- Modular technology
- NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
- Two years material and workmanship