Digital RS-485 communicating, addressable gas transmitters, for the detection of carbon monoxide (CO) in the ambient air for direct daisy-chain/multi-drop link to the DGC digital controller. Standard units communicate with DGC Series controllers only. Optional Modbus or BACnet-MSTP communications for connection to other controllers.
Included 4-20 mA analog input channel can also be used for remotely monitoring any additional gas detection or environmental sensor.
To sense carbon monoxide (CO) in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications, such as vehicle exhaust in parking structures, engine repair shops, tunnels, equipment rooms and ventilation systems, etc., and to transmit to the DGC central controller unit or other Modbus/BACnet master device.
- Continuous monitoring
- RS-485 serial communication
- Optional Modbus or BACnet-MSTP protocol
- Plug-in, electrochemical sensor with low cross-sensitivity to other gases
- 4-20 mA input from remote analog transmitter
- Overload & short circuit protected
- Modular plug-in technology simplifies mounting and wiring
- High-impact polycarbonate enclosure, NEMA 4X
- Fast commissioning and easy maintenance
- Two years material and workmanship,
12 months normal exposure for sensor element