Wall mounted, microprocessor-based, multi-point, RS-485 digital communicating system for various gas, temperature and humidity detection, control and alarm.
Optional data logging function provides internal recording of time/date stamped sensor values, alarms, and system errors. This data is highly valuable during system commissioning and with periodic analysis, ensures long-term system performance.
To control and alarm upon the presence of any toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases. A combination of the RS-485 communicating DT5 series and analog AT series, or other 4-20 mA transmitters piggy-backed via a digital DT5 transmitter, can be connected to the control unit. The controller interfaces via binary outputs, 4-20 mA signals, and/or optional BACnet or Modbus port with any compatible electronic control, DDC/PLC control or automation system.
- Continuous monitoring
- RS-485 digital bus, serial communication
- Up to (98) remote RS-485 digital communicating transmitter inputs; or combination of (48) RS-485 digital & (48) 4-20 mA analog transmitters
- Four (4) digital inputs
- Up to (5) built-in or remote
- RS-485 relay/AO modules
- One (1) 24 VDC supply output
- Built-in horn
- Accepts combination of toxic or combustible gases, refrigerants, temperature or humidity sensor inputs
- Optional BACnet or Modbus
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- LED status indicators
- Keypad user interface
- Simple menu-driven programming
- Modular technology
- Overload & short-circuit protected
- Resettable breaker
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Easy maintenance
- Optional data, alarm, and fault logging
- Two years material and workmanship